Tuesday, January 18, 2011

One of the many...

I have a few New Year's Goals that I would like to see carried out this year. I'm crossing my fingers!!
One of them for me is a big one...it has to do with sewing, lol.
The terms are for each sewing project that I do I HAVE to comeplete a scrapbook page. At first glance it doesn't seem that difficult but the last sewing project I did was the yoga skirt and the scrapbook page has yet to follow. I can't believe that I haven't just given up and done one of my many sewing projects out of my idea book! (lol yes I have an idea book)
I'm trying really hard to stick with it, Brixton's scrapbook has pictures but needs to be put together and Colby and I's, well it was done until I had an awesome idea to change the whole book. So had to start all over!!!
But I need to do it! I keep taking pictures so I just keep giving myself more pages. I have cleaned up the sewing room to make some space to bring the scrapbooking room out. (hahah it's a small room and it's also our spare bedroom)
So since the scrapbook page has yet to finish it's self, I'll be trying to motivate myself with week to finish one, so I can move onto a sewing project!!
Wish me luck!
I did 'pin' something together, which doesn't count as sewing but I wanted to know what people thought.
Ok be nice, I didn't have a girlie shirt to 'pin' this to. So one of Brix's shirts had to do. It's a little purple yarn ruffle. I got the idea when I was cleaning up the sewing room! :)
Ok be nice, I didn't have a girlie shirt to 'pin' this to. So one of Brix's shirts had to do. It's a little purple yarn ruffle. I got the idea when I was cleaning up the sewing room! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment