Monday, October 4, 2010

I've be busy!

So I finished all my Barn Boutique items. I set them up last Thursday night at the old Mapleton City Building. I have been checking once a day just make sure that our booth doesn't need to be stocked or organized. So far it's going slow, Colby had the great idea to make tea cup pin cushions and he has sold 2 already!! Way to go Colby!! 
But on another note...
I went with my family on Saturday to collect wood for the winter. I loved it! It was great, you cut down the dead tree and chop it and stack it in the bed of the truck.
Brix's favorite part was riding in the rhino! 
the colors are so beautiful this time of year.
I was so much fun. I love being country! I wish we lived in Utah, for the weather and they beautiful scenery and to be closer to our families of course.
Today Brix and I got some chores done and played outside until the awesome rain storm this afternoon. 
Brixton loved playing in the garden, he thinks he can just pick everything. (since Shelbi let him pick a tomato)
When I couldn't see him anymore I walked down to the garden to see what he was doing and he was secretly trying to pick at the plants.


Mom I'm right here!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment