Friday, October 15, 2010

That was a quick trip.



Brixton and I were up in Utah for almost 2 weeks, but now we are home. The drive is getting worse and worse. I don't like it at all. The barn boutique was fun, but I don't think I'll be doing it next year. ;) I actually bought a super cute headband from my competitor! What ya going to do?? I love it! Right before we came home we celabrated G & G Hill's 50th wedding anniversary! It was great to see the family, I can't get enough of the families!! It's hard being so far away. We did get some great pictures of Brixton and Reese visiting the cows by the fire station and by the pumpkins.


Reese is fearless when the cows came over. She even picked the cows nose! It was pretty funny, her mommy didn't enjoy that at all. Brixton wasn't sure what to think of the stinky cows!


Waiting for the cows to come over. Reese was ready and waiting. Brixton need some encouragement for Auntie Shelbi.

Adorable Reese in one of the red ridding hood capes I sold at the boutique. She looks so dang cute it them!

1 comment: