Monday, June 14, 2010

I have fallen off the blogging wagon....

I was thinking that I would be good at blogging. But apparently I'm not. I thought that I would have some down time between Brix and my projects to share what I have done and keep my family up to date on what's going on with us.
This is going to be harder then I thouught...but I'm going to work on it. Some of you may have noticed that I'm bouncing between my blog setting and style. I have changed my setting so any on can read it, so family members can read and not have to log on.
As for the style... Like a dork I was looking at the "new" design for the blogs and I must have clicked on one not know it would change. So last night I spent about a half hour trying to change it back... I had to stop to put Brix to sleep. So hopefully I'll have it fixed by the end of week. (on my free time) hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment